- Red sweatshirt or red cardigan*
- White shirt (can be polo style* or collared)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dress
- Grey skort, for girls (a skirt incorporating tailored shorts) available from Skoolkit
- Red checked or striped summer dress
- A warm coat*
- Red fleece (optional)*
- All long hair must be tied back
- Only red /checked or plain hairbands and Alice bands can be worn
- Plain coloured shorts
- House coloured t-shirt or Lydlynch logo t-shirt*
- Plain jogging bottoms or leggings (for Year R only)
Additional necessary items
- Red book bag*
- PE bag*
- Flat black school shoes
All items marked with an asterisk are available with our school logo on and, along with iron on name tapes and other plain items, can be purchased from:
Skoolkit Totton Branch (Totton Shopping Centre, 1 Commercial Road, Totton) or order online www.skoolkit.co.uk.
Other items of uniform are available in most High Street Stores or Supermarkets.
As we place a great deal of emphasis on Outdoor Learning, children will also need a pair of wellies and a raincoat (to remain in school - Reception).
Please do not allow your child to wear jewellery to school. However, stud earrings are acceptable but must be removed or covered with surgical tape for PE.
Children are not allowed to wear fancy headbands or bows.
Please ensure all items of clothing are labelled with your child’s name.